Driver for Intel Lidar Camera L515 doesn't work
I have eight L515 cameras for using my project.
my one camera has the same issue below the link.
I couldn't connect the camera to my computer (another camera is fine on the same computer).
How am I going to fix it?
I try the SDK 2.0 but it doesn't give me a solution
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The first thing to try is flipping the USB-C connector into the camera and inserting it the opposite way to change its polarity. If this doesn’t solve your issue, help us troubleshoot by telling us how the camera was handled before the problem occurred.
The answers to these questions will not affect your warranty. We just want to know why these issues are happening.
- Did this happen on the first connection straight out of the box?
- How is the camera mounted?
- Are you using the tripod and cable that came with the package?
- Was the camera dropped?
- Was the camera banged against an object?
- Can you describe any physical impacts on the camera?
Intel Customer Support
Please sign in to leave a comment.