I would like to scan objects as small as 2x2x2 cm maximum size at a distance of 5-10cm distance. The D405 seems to be suitable. Here are my questions:
1. What is the accuracy in x, y, and z dimensions?
2. Is it possible to take a color picture of the object and superimpose it on the point cloud?
3. How long does it take to obtain the point cloud of the scanned object and download it from the scanner for post-processing by an external program?
4. Is it possible to define ROI of the field of view to reduce download and post-processing time to an external control program?
5. Does the SDK provide means to display the 3D point cloud/heat map on a 3D window to rotate, and zoom in/out the image?
6. Can the scanner be triggered to scan through an external program?
7. Is it possible to control the optical parameters of the scanner and dynamically change them through an external program?
Please sign in to leave a comment.