I am using D435 and T265 on Nvidia Jetson Tx2 to navigate Trutlebot2
- If both D435 and T265 are connected while the Tx2 starts T265 is never detected. I have a disconnect and reconnect T265. It works fine after that. Any solutions for this issue?
- I am creating a 2d map of the environment using the occupancy package (https://github.com/IntelRealSense/realsense-ros/tree/occupancy-mapping/occupancy). What is the best way to save the created map? I am using the following command
rosrun map_server map_saver map:=/occupancy –f my_map_1
- In order to use the wheen odometry with T265 do I need to use the following code (https://github.com/schmidtp1/librealsense/blob/wheel-odometry-python-sample/wrappers/python/examples/t265_wheel_odometry/t265_wheel_odometry.py)?
- Once I have the map what is the best way to localize and navigate the environment?
- One way is to use D435 depth frames and convert them to laser scan using depthimage_to_laserscan and then use amcl. But how to make use of T265 for better navigation?
Please sign in to leave a comment.