1. When using a T265 + ROS Wrapper indoors (static environment), the following three problems often occur. These happen even when only a T265 is used in the Viewer.
- Under estimate: Estimated too less than actually moved. For example, although it actually moved a few meters, the pose estimate of the T265 moved several centimeters.
- Over estimate: Estimated too much than actually moved. Sometimes the pose jumps suddenly.
- NaN: At some point, the pose estimate suddenly diverges.
What could be the cause of each of the above three problems, and what can I do to prevent these from happening again? Or, at what stage and with what value can I know immediately that these problems have occurred? Or which parameters can I tune or which options are useful for avoiding these problems?
2. The pose outputs of the T265 are too high-frequency, causing bandwidth problems or consuming computing resources. Where and how can it be changed to low-frequency outputs?
Please sign in to leave a comment.