RealSense community member JMcC16 has kindly shared their method for using multiple cameras in the RealSense Unity wrapper. I have posted their guide in full below.
Since I couldn't find a specifically helpful answer anywhere, here's what you do.
(Worked for me anyway In Unity 2019.3.1f1)
1) Create one rsdevice and get it working and duplicate it for each sensor you want to add and provide the serial number for each. Keep the original for now for reference.
2) Create a new mat, shader and processingpipe for each (just duplicate the originals)
3) Leave stream index at 0 for all.
4) Swap out the mat and its shader and processingpipe in each of the duplicate rsdevices.
5) For each device pay attention to the number and type of profiles. For example, if you don't use IR remove it from the array of profiles for that device in the editor.
6) Disable / remove the original rsdevice you duplicated (or keep it as the first device)
7) You may have to lower the frame rates if you have several devices.
I didn't modify any code or have to sync the devices and it worked for me. Good luck and have fun!
Please sign in to leave a comment.