We have a crash in the SDK under very specific circumstances, linking from a C++ app in Visual Studio 2019:
- Start the camera and calibrate
- Put a box under it and start measuring (it measures fast and our app gets the callbacks and sends a message to wherever necessary).
- While the measurement engine is still running, try to calibrate. There is a status callback saying to pause before trying to calibrate.
- Pause the engine
- Try to calibrate but without removing the box that was just measured. The calibration returns success.
- Try to start the measurement engine. Crash.
I have the output from the SDK saved to a file, I can send it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.