Crash using SDK
We have a crash in the SDK under very specific circumstances, linking from a C++ app in Visual Studio 2019:
- Start the camera and calibrate
- Put a box under it and start measuring (it measures fast and our app gets the callbacks and sends a message to wherever necessary).
- While the measurement engine is still running, try to calibrate. There is a status callback saying to pause before trying to calibrate.
- Pause the engine
- Try to calibrate but without removing the box that was just measured. The calibration returns success.
- Try to start the measurement engine. Crash.
I have the output from the SDK saved to a file, I can send it.
The problem is not with the software viewer, it's with our own app that we developed that uses the SDK. The viewer did not have these problems. (It did seem to have issues calibrating at times.)
Here is my PC:
Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Device ID EE660698-4CEC-4834-B731-311F14AFC750
Product ID 00331-20020-00000-AA119
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Installed on 6/12/2020
OS build 19043.1110
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0
Please sign in to leave a comment.