I am having a problem with my T265 now disconnecting. My PC shows it is connected but as soon as I start the tracking in the Realsense viewer it disconnects and then reconnects. I have tested different USB cables and 3.0 and 3.1 connections on my PC. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am at a loss on how to make it work agaon
Sorry for the delayed response. Based on your description of the issue, your -T265 is faulty and should be returned or exchanged.
- If you purchased the unit from the Intel RealSense Store, please sign in to your account on http://www.intelrealsense.com and go to My Account -> My Orders -> Return or Replace Items or open a ticket here.
IMPORTANT - READ
In your issue description to Intel RealSense Store Support write, "I have contacted RealSense technical support and agent Zulkifli Halim confirmed that my camera is faulty. The RealSense technical support ticket number is 17134."
- If you did not purchase the unit from the Intel Store, contact your distributor for a return.
To help us in diagnosing this issue after you return the camera, please reply to this email and provide:
- PC Manufacturer e.g. Dell, Lenovo, HP, etc.
- PC model e.g. Inspiron 1300, Elitebook 840, Thinkpad X1
- The serial number of the camera, which is located on the box, the camera, and in RealSense Viewer.
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
Please sign in to leave a comment.