RealSenseID - C# sample - where is 'rsid' ?
- Downloaded https://github.com/IntelRealSense/RealSenseID/releases/tag/v0.25.0 and
- Followed the top level build instructions here https://github.com/IntelRealSense/RealSenseID#building and
- Followed the Sample build instructions https://github.com/IntelRealSense/RealSenseID/tree/master/samples#intel-realsense-id-samples
But when I try to build the C# sample https://github.com/IntelRealSense/RealSenseID/blob/master/samples/csharp/Program.cs I get an error associated with the line 'using 'rsid'" and the error is "the type or namespace 'rsid' could not be found".
I found a rsid.dll elsewhere within the build directory but when I try to add it as a reference to the rsid-csharp-sample project I get an error saying the "A reference to rsid.dll could not be added. Please make sure it is accessible and that it is a valid assembly or COM component".
I'd appreciate some help getting the C# project to compile, thanks.
Hi Richard Shea,
Please ensure you build with examples enabled:
- Download or Clone the repository.
- In cloned folder, open command line and build with examples enabled:
> mkdir build
> cd build
> cmake -DRSID_SAMPLES=1 ..
3. In build folder you should have full visual studio solution. Run RealSenseID.sln.
4. Build the solution.
Please sign in to leave a comment.