Please help! The details of my issue are below. Thank you!
PC Manf: Lenovo
PC Model No.: M90g (1S)MT-M 11CR-CT01WW
Camera Serial No.: f1062420
1. Camera firmware updated to 01.05.08.01
2. Uninstalled and reinstalled RealSense SDK 2.0
3. Connected camera directly to USB 3.0 on PC.
4. Verified using the USB cable it came with.
5. Flipped the USB-C end on the camera.
6. Verified USB drivers were updated on PC.
7. Tried restarting PC.
8. Tried using Device Manager to uninstall / recognize hardware changes.
9. Tried pnputil.exe /scan-devices
10. Tried pnputil.exe /enum-devices
11. Tried sleep/wake PC.
- This did not happen on first connection out of the box.
- Horizontally, pointed downward to the mounting points on the back.
- Not using the tripod it came with, but yes the cable.
- It was no dropped or banged against anything. No physical impacts.
- I am not using a USB hub.
It works 90% of the time using realsense-viewer.exe, and about 20% of the time in MATLAB. When it does work in the viewer or MATLAB, it works perfectly, but after 2-3 runs in MATLAB, it stops running in MATLAB entirely (no code changes). Then I troubleshoot and it randomly works and no reproduceable steps will ensure it works each and every time, and my application requires the data from the L515 to be both logged and used in realtime while an overall system is operating.
Please sign in to leave a comment.